Welp, I was tagged. But since I haven't done anything like this in forever, I figured why not.
You have to re-post these rules (yeah, that was kind of redundant):
Each person has to share 13 things about them.
Answer the 13 questions asked to you and then invent 13 questions that the people you'll tag have to answer.
Choose 13 people to tag, if you can.
Tag-Backs Are ALLOWED.
Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things
You can't say, "Sorry,I don't do tags."
What are the things you've always been wishing you could have? Hmm... Oh, a race car, annnd a lightsaber!
What and to whom was the last lie you told?
Me, when I looked in the mirror this morning and thought I looked pretty good. xD
If you have to wake up with somebody the next morning, who's it and what would you do (to him/her)? My little, mini dachshund, Ember. And I'd probably shield my face so she'd stop licking me... bleck!
What question do you hate to answer? The kind of questions that require answers.
What is your answer to your answer in Question #5? Because I don't like to be questioned with questions that require answers because that causes more questions of questioningness that also require answers, which turns into me being questioned EVEN MORE with questions of questioning questioningness from the questioners..
If you're a book (fictional) geek just like me, do you have a favorite book? If none, give me your favorite movie you know that came first as a book/novel (ex: Harry Potter, Fifty Shades, Hunger Games, Miss Peregrine's, etc.) You're making me choose A book??
Well.. I guess I'll have to go with the original Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of Baskerville book written by Sir. Arthur Conan Doyle.
What do you think of me? U iz faaaabulooous!
How do you study art? By observing the things that most art was originally inspired by: life and nature itself.
Can you list your favorites you could think of? (Ex: color, food, etc.) Pizza, maroon, cherry blossoms, kittens, a good mystery book, aND DARTH VAAAADDDERRRR!
Can you describe yourself to me? Kinda introverted, quirky, nerdy.
If you were the richest human in the Earth, what would you do with your money? Hmmmm, well, I'd probably donate a lot to charities. But I'd probably do a lot of traveling, and then I'd probably buy my own race car; oh, and can't forget to also invest in making my dreams of wielding an actual lightsaber come true! ;D
What brand of phone is your most favorite? So far, the Samsung Galaxy S5 has been a pretty great phone for me, so I'll go with that.
Find the first derivative (yI) of yIII = 0? ....Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's like.. almost 4am, and my brain currently is dead atm annnd I'm too tired/lazy to Google that rn. xD
My Questions (which took about half of a century to think of):
1. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you?
2. If you had to choose between eating a piece of unsalvageable, moldly cheese or an extremely rotten egg, which would you choose? (Bwahaha)
3. Would you be a Sith or a Jedi?
4. Which art style would you say you like the most?
5. Which fictional character is your absolute favorite?
6. Favorite animal?
7. Isn't it sad that I'm only on question 7 and am already running out of ideas of things to ask?
8. What is the scariest game you've ever played?
9. What is your dream job to have?
10. Are you a hat wearer?
11. What frightens you more: Spiders, snakes, rats, or *shivers* ..clowns, or creepy dolls?
12. Had any close encounters with any of the creepy things listed above?
13. Are you glad that you're finally done with these nonsense questions?
Tagging: (You guys really don't have to if ya don't want to, rebelliousness is fine ;D)